This position is primarily responsible for carrying out the Evolution Swim Academy Curriculum during swim lessons ranging from Parent & Me, Safety Lessons, Stroke Development, Stroke Technique by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
● Completes Evolution Swim Academy New Instructor Training in a timely manner.
● Attends company-wide quarterly training meetings.
● Interprets company policies enforces safety guidelines and protocol.
● Follows the Evolution Swim Academy curriculum while teaching swim lessons.
● Serves as a substitute instructor for colleagues.
● Analyzes and resolves problems, or assists other instructors or supervisors in solving problems.
● Occasionally assists our Administrative Team with New Student Evaluations.
● Provides detailed feedback to clients regarding student progress.
● Communicates any issues with our customers to the deck supervisor or management.
● Ensures customers are following all policies on the pool deck (parent seating areas, safety, swim caps/goggles).
● Assists students in getting to the appropriate classes.
● Exhibits time management skills while teaching lessons.
Duties Relating to Our Facility
● Assists with equipment, keeping the pool deck clean and organized.
● Maintains teaching equipment at all times to avoid creating a potential safety hazard for our staff and customers.
● Assists with cleaning the pool deck and/or the facility.
Individuals should have experience working with children in the aquatic environment or in another setting with similar experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, class schedules, swim lesson curriculum. Ability to write routine correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before small groups of customers or employees or organization.