We are looking for a friendly, experienced and professional person to serve as a Customer Service Representative at Evolution Swim Academy Mission Viejo. We are an indoor learn-to-swim facility for children founded by two time Olympian, Felipe Delgado.
This position is primarily responsible for answering inquiries and providing information regarding activities conducted at establishment and affiliated establishments by performing the following duties. This position is also primarily responsible for operating a multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls and assisting customers or directing callers to the appropriate personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Operates telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forwards calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
- Provides information about all of the programs offered by the Company and affiliate companies.
- Receives payment for services and products.
- Answers questions and recommends corrective services to address customer needs and complaints.
- Greets guests entering establishment, determines nature and purpose of visit, and directs and escorts them to specific destinations.
- Files and maintains records.
- Transmits information or documents to customers, using email or phone.
- Schedules appointments and maintains and updates schedules.
- Provides information about establishment and affiliated establishments, such as location, employees, pricing, or services provided.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as monthly tuitions and discounts. Ability to apply concepts of basic addition and multiplication.