Evolution Mechanical is a local HVAC company serving Southern California. We are committed to providing "Better, Cleaner, Faster" service to quickly expanding following of loyal and satisfied customers.
We know the importance and the value of our employees and we vow to treat all of our employees fairly, provide continually training so they can improve and maintain high standards of performance, and upward mobility.
We are looking for an experienced Full Charge Bookkeeper who is able to apply the principles of accounting to performing a variety of general accounting functions.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
* Possess excellent analytical skill including experience with Excel
* Be able to absorb and learn to use various computer applications
* Be able to maintain effective working relationships at all levels within the company
* Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
* Desire to continually improve processes and procedures
Job Title:Full Charge Bookkeeper
Reports to:Controller & Owner
Work start and end time:8:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday, some overtime as needed
Pay Scale:$50,000 - $60,000 per year, depending on experience + Benefits
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401k
Position Summary: Process all AP Data Entry, Process all AR Invoices. Process payroll, assist with processing company invoices for installation and service customers and ensure timely and accurate billing. Responsible for all AR Collections and resolving customer billing questions or inquiries. This position will alsoassist withefficient internal controls, adherence to accounting principles and other company policies and procedures. HR experience a plus.
- Three years of full charge bookkeeping experience, contractor and/or service-related industry experience is highly preferred
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in typing and data entry
- Customer service skills
- Must be well organized
- Must have the ability to work independently and to follow through on projects.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and explain bookkeeping details with clarity.
- Advanced Microsoft Office product skill set, especially Excel
- Experience with Vista software a huge plus