Evolution Development Group (EDG) is looking to hire hardworking sales enthusiasts. Our sales team has quickly been recognized by our clients as one of the most trusted sales and marketing firms for customer acquisition in Dallas, TX.
Currently serving some of today’s hottest brands in telecomm, wireless, cable and internet, we secure and increase name brand recognition for our Fortune 500 clients, and hourly, uncapped commissions, and paid (class style) training for our sales team!
**Seasoned sales experts and inexperienced entry level candidates are all welcome to apply! Paid training is offered for those looking to start their careers in sales, while advancement opportunities in sales training and management is available for those looking to advance and challenge themselves. **
About the Job…
- Job Title - Customer Account Sales Support (full time hours/5days a week).
- Hiring location - Dallas, TX (Irving, TX).
- Job Type - This position involves sales, retail, customer service, inside retail sales, face to face sales.
Job Description: The Customer Account Sales Support ensures a stress free, convenient and successful sign-up and buying experience for our client’s customers (new and existing). They help to increase sales, customer satisfaction and consumer loyalty. You will be required to:
- Optimizes the service sign-up experience to secure satisfied customers and increase sales.
- Maximize sales by meeting and actively selling to the customer efficiently and with understanding of their personal needs.
- Approach and listen to the customer at all times in order to provide in depth product knowledge.
- Build long term trust with customers throughout the sales process to ensure a genuine relationship with the customer and ensure long term profitability for our clients.
- Offer EDG’s client services to all visitors in order to build loyalty and customer relationships.
- Seek to understand the communications/entertainment needs of the customers and share this knowledge with our sales team and colleagues.
- Provide customers with product and service information to enable them to make informed choices.
- Act as an ambassador for EDG clients in order to provide knowledge about pricing, promotions as well as to answer customer questions and to collect customer intelligence.
- Improves the shopping experience across all sales channels.
Your knowledge, skills and experience, include:
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent.
- Previous retail selling experience preferred (not required since we provide training, but it is a plus!)
- Availability to start work immediately.
- Problems solving skills.
- Strong understanding of what excellent customer service looks like.
- Passion for new technology.
- Ability to handle customer enquiries.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in order to make the most efficient use of time available.
- Experience of actively selling through understanding customers and their needs.
- Must also have reliable transportation, cell phone and internet service.
What EDG will provide for you…
- Attractive compensation package – competitive pay, hourly and uncapped commissions, opportunity to travel.
- Social work environment – fun weekly company team nights and happy hours.
- Work life balance – stable schedule, (5-days a week).
- Career Advancement – Merit and performance based (Sales Trainer, Team Lead, Market Director, Sales Recruiting, Office Administration, Office Management, and many more career opportunities).
- Ongoing Support – One-on-one coaching and, paid training in areas like sales, customer service and relationship management, customer experience, leadership development and career development.
** All sales and marketing materials are provided. **
As part of the Evolution Development Group sales team, you are a key player and solution to our expansion efforts! Join a growing company as soon as next week by clicking on Apply Now to send us your resume for immediate consideration. Qualified candidates will receive a phone call from our recruiting team within the next 24 to 48 hours.
- (AM:ST.TX) -