Manager, Inside Sales - South Atlantic
Evolus Matthews, NC
- Expired: November 09, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Evolus is a performance beauty company with a customer-centric approach focused on delivering breakthrough products. We are seeking an experienced, collaborative and goal-oriented Manager, Inside Sales. This role will be responsible for the direct management of inside sales activity of the company’s products. Leads a team of inside sales representatives calling on existing, as well as prospective customers across all physician specialties providing product information and appropriate company information regarding Evolus. Additionally, the ideal candidate thrives in a highly dynamic, fast-growing environment who understands inside sales methodologies and provides a world-class customer experience. If you are looking for an opportunity to showcase your abilities while growing your knowledge, then look no further! In this role, you will be challenged to drive the success of Evolus in an effort to build a brand like no other.
Let’s talk about some of the key responsibilities of the role:
- Meet or exceed established sales quotas and performance metrics.
- Sell company products in established territory via sales presentations, promotional activities, and education events.
- Organize territory for efficient and productive coverage of accounts.
- Act in a professional manner when representing Evolus.
- Analyze sales data to monitor revenue and make necessary adjustments to ensure growth.
- Complete all assigned paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Follow up with customers during the on-going sales process to ensure strong customer relationships.
- Develop strong customer loyalty by operating with a long-term vision.
- Gather and report competitive intel to return to management.
- Keep abreast of all clinic data pertaining to our products to remain a good resource to the customer.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all Federal, state, local, and company policies and procedures.
- Perform ad-hoc project requests and additional duties when assigned
Skills and Qualifications Required for this Dynamic Team Member:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of people management experience required.
- 2 years of Sales experienced required.
- Aesthetic and/or Medical Device experience desired.
- Energized by building, innovating and iterating.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Effective communicator, verbal and written.
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
A Few Other Items Worth Mentioning:
- Office location – Newport Beach, CA or Remote
- This position reports directly to the Director, Customer Experience
- Travel may be required
Evolus takes pride in being a company on the forefront of innovation, while being committed to conducting its business with the highest degrees of integrity, professionalism, and social responsibility. We are also committed to complying with all laws and regulations that apply to our business. Employee welfare is no different. Here at Evolus, we don’t just work together, we’ve built a culture of inclusion! Because of this, you’ll find yourself immersed in an environment that not only promotes respect, collaboration and team building, but a community too. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Join our team and see for yourself! EOE M/F/D/V. For more information, please visit our website at www.evolus.com.
BusinessView all jobs at Evolus