Human Resources Operations Manager
Evolus Newport Beach, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Evolus is a performance beauty company with a customer-centric approach focused on delivering breakthrough products. We are seeking an experienced HR Operations manager to join our Human Resources team to support initiatives aimed at improving HR processes and in turn the employee experience. The successful candidate will be an HR professional with broad experience who thrives in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment, and capable of delivering quick results. The individual in this role should be focused on process improvements and efficiencies to build a frictionless employee experience. If you are looking for an opportunity to showcase your abilities while growing your knowledge, then look no further! In this role, you will be challenged to drive the success of Evolus in an effort to build a brand like no other.
Let’s talk about some of the key responsibilities of the role:
- Manage and lead the enhancement our systems and people related data and insights to automate as much as possible to enable better decision making and maintain compliance
- Lead and manage the onboarding process, including first day orientation and serves as HR point of contact to ensure that all benefits, payroll, compliance documents, etc. are processed correctly and timely.
- Conduct process mapping to develop and deploy transactional HR processes; continuously seek ways to increase efficiency and effectiveness and recommend improvements
- Evaluate current pain points and make process recommendations to internal partners as well as drive implementation of process changes
- Enhance data reporting capabilities and produce monthly and quarterly HR metrics to be distributed to HRBPs and Leadership Team
- Ensure data integrity by accurate and compliant employee record maintenance across HR systems capturing all status changes and perform regular audit procedures
- Maintain HRIS system data setup (i.e. job code tables, salary structure tables, position management)
- Ensure timely and accurate employee transaction processing
- Support HRBPs and management in the implementation of HR policies, new organizational programs, and employee development
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or other related discipline or equivalent knowledge and experience required
- Minimum of 5 years relevant professional level human resources/people functions, subject matter expertise in HRIS, HR policies and compliance preferred
- Experience with HR technology management and implementation, with a data and insights-driven approach
- Accuracy, confidentiality and ability to exercise discretion are absolute requirements for success in this role.
- Prior experience working in a biotech or technology environment
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills with ability to work independently and as part of a multi-function team
- Self-starter, willingness to engage in all levels of our work – tactics to strategy to execution and implementation
- High self-awareness and commitment to iterative learning and development
- Agile, willing to work beyond boundaries and flex when needed to meet business needs
- Comfortable working in uncertainty and ambiguity
- Energized by building, innovating and iterating
- Effective communicator, verbal and written
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
A Few Other Items Worth Mentioning:
- Office location – Newport Beach, CA
- Position reports directly to our Sr. Manager, Human Resources
Evolus takes pride in being a company on the forefront of innovation, while being committed to conducting its business with the highest degrees of integrity, professionalism, and social responsibility. We are also committed to complying with all laws and regulations that apply to our business. Employee welfare is no different. Here at Evolus, we don’t just work together, we’ve built a culture of inclusion! Because of this, you’ll find yourself immersed in an environment that not only promotes respect, collaboration and team building, but a community too. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Join our team and see for yourself! EOE M/F/D/V. For more information, please visit our website at www.evolus.com.
AddressNewport Beach, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Evolus