Evoke is seeking a Strategic Communications Analyst to join our team!
Evoke Research and Consulting is a federal management consulting firm specializing in three core services areas including management consulting, IT consulting, and Business Process Reengineering. We provide solutions to federal government agencies and entities, including the Department of Energy, Veterans Affairs, Department of Homeland Security, US Marine Corps, and USDA.
Duties and responsibilities
- Evoke Research and Consulting is seeking an experienced Strategic Communications Analyst to support the Department of Energy, Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) team with executive level communications, task management, and knowledge management.
- Coordinate and draft response for testimonies, speeches, talking points, briefing material, presentations, and position papers for Congressional Inquiries, White House Coordination and Strategic Outreach
- Identify and assess key internal and external stakeholders, to develop engagement strategies to further DOE and OCIO goals and programs
- Assist with the development, implementation, monitoring, and analysis of the results of engagement initiatives set forth by organizational initiatives
- Provide Meeting Management by planning, managing, supporting, and executing selected meetings both internal and external meetings with government stakeholders and key agency partnerships.
- Development of action items, agenda, presentations, hand-outs, minutes, and any other meeting materials. Track action items and arrange for follow-up meetings as necessary.
- May require occasional travel for agency business
- 5-8 years of professional experience.
- Strategic communications experience is preferred.
- Able to work successfully with general/limited direction.
- Comfortable in dynamic environments and shifting priorities rapidly.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- BA/BS and a minimum of 8 years of professional experience
- PMP Certification preferred
- Applicants selected must be a US Citizen and must meet eligibility requirements for access to protected information
Evoke is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any additional factors that are protected by law.