Evoke Consulting is seeking a Instructional Designer/ Trainer to join our team!
This person will provide analytical support to a federal agency and assist the project manager with training VA end-users. A minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience is required.
Requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conducting analysis of training requirements
- Designing effective instructional strategies to meet training requirements
- Developing training materials that align to business goals
- Facilitating training courses (ILT, virtual[)
- Conducting analysis of training evaluations to measure course effectiveness
- Bachelor’s Degree
This position will support hands-on training to our clients. The qualification includes additional experience and expertise in these areas:
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and customer service acumen
- Excellent written and verbal executive level communications
Applicants selected must be eligible to work in the United States and will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to protected information.
We have two positions (with effective start dates of July 1, 2020) located in:
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Martinsburg, WV.
Evoke Research and Consulting
Why Work Here?At Evoke Consulting, you are not just hired for a position, you are hired for a career. From the day you walk through our office doors we work with you to create a long-term, mutually beneficial experience that nurtures your opportunities for training, certification, experience and career growth. Here you are a member of an amazing and dynamic team delivering a positive impact on our client's business. We are committed to ensuring your Evoke experience is like no other, and that we help you to fulfill your career goals.
We hire the best consultants in the industry...we don't just say we do.