Evoke is seeking a CPIC Analyst to join our team!
Evoke Research and Consulting is a federal management consulting firm specializing in three core services areas including management consulting, IT consulting, and Business Process Reengineering. We provide solutions to the top federal government agencies and entities some of which include the Veterans Benefits Administration, Department of Homeland Security, NASA, US Marine Corps, Consumer Product Safety Commission, Department of Agriculture and National Nuclear Security Administration.
We are a diverse employee-focused firm that is committed to providing a wide range of opportunities for our employees to grow professionally and socially including mentoring, internal Communities of Practice and our “Evoke University” that provides training and preparation for PMP certifications, Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen, SCRUM and much more. Our employees are hard-working, team-oriented, and come from multiple backgrounds and experience levels. We value our employees’ ideas and welcome suggestions for change and development as a firm.
The scope of this requirement is to provide Program and Project Management support. In order for the ACFO-SS to achieve operational effectiveness, Evoke will provide technical support required to prepare original or revised PMO documents in accordance with current government directives. Support is also required for ACFO-SS PMO determination of system life cycle costs and costs to maintain the USDA’s corporate strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
The contractor shall provide CPIC oversight for each phase of the CPIC process: CPIC life-cycle processes are tightly integrated into the SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) - leading to direct access to the operational and execution information (e.g. net present value, EVM, life-cycle costs, performance measures, EA alignment, etc.) required to support Development/ Modification/ Enhancement (DME) and steady state investments. The CPIC Analyst will assist ACFO-SS in developing and enhancing high quality OMB Exhibit 300s and the agency-wide Exhibit 53 and 52. To support the submission process, the CPIC Analyst will also interview and collaborate with program/project managers to understand and document any changes to the prior year static information (i.e. alternatives analysis, investment description, etc.), funding strategy, risk updates, performance updates and security updates (C&A dates), EA alignment and execution plan for each investment. Prior to submission of OMB 300s, the CPIC Analyst will review the investments and provide recommendations for improvement based on OMB criteria and Master Control Schedule (MCS) priorities.
- Experience related to federal CPIC process.
- Experience with the development and review of OMB ITPS/MITBC business cases and understanding of the full federal appropriations cycle.
- Has knowledge and experience with budget and performance integration and Oracle Portfolio Management Tool or another similar tool used for CPIC.
- Strong quantitative skills and comfort working with, analyzing, and synthesizing budget and program data.
Evoke specific attributes:
- Strong analytical skills, superior problem-solving skills, and demonstrates critical thinking
- Proven ability to anticipate requirements and proactively address new tasks to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in interacting with Senior Leadership/Executives
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Public Trust
- Applicants selected must be eligible to work in the United States
Evoke is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any additional factors that are protected by law