Evoke Research and Consulting, LLC is seeking a Billing Specialist to join our Finance and Accounting Team!
Evoke Research and Consulting is a federal management consulting firm specializing in three core services areas including management consulting, IT consulting, and Business Process Reengineering. We provide solutions to the top federal government agencies and entities some of which include the Veterans Benefits Administration, Department of Homeland Security, NASA, US Marine Corps, Consumer Product Safety Commission, Department of Agriculture and National Nuclear Security Administration.
We are a diverse employee-focused firm that is committed to providing a wide range of opportunities for our employees to grow professionally and socially including mentoring, internal Communities of Practice and our “Evoke University” that provides training and preparation for PMP certifications, Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen, SCRUM and much more. Our employees are hard-working, team-oriented, and come from multiple backgrounds and experience levels. We value our employees’ ideas and welcome suggestions for change and development as a firm.
Billing Specialist Job Duties:
· Prepare Schedule billings, FFP, CPFF, T&M invoices
· Resolve invoicing issues that arise due to unique billing requirements, project adjustments or system issues (time and expense corrections, funding modification requests, etc.) to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of invoices
· Follow up on payment discrepancies with clients
· Perform monthly reconciliations of billed/unbilled vs. revenue activity
· Input invoices into WAWF, IPP.Gov or other contract specific submission requirements
· Ensure compliance with the Company's financial policies and procedures as they relate to invoicing and collections
· Work with clients to provide transparency into billing charges and resolve billing issues with customers
· Reconcile timing differences between billing and revenue recognition
· Monitor receivable balances including performing collection activities
· Perform some contract closeout
Billing Specialist Skills and Qualifications:
· Minimum of 3+ years government billing experience
· Bachelor's Degree Preferred, or equivalent work experience
Applicants selected must be U.S. Citizens and will be subject to a government background check and must meet eligibility requirements for a public trust clearance.
Evoke is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any additional factors that are protected by law.