Who is Everyware?
Everyware is a company redefining payment processing and customer engagement via two-way text communication. Opening this two-way communication with customers will help mitigate risk, improve customer service, and increase revenue. From merchant processing to sending simple text receipts, making text communication a part of the purchase process will improve the customer journey. Everyware is headquartered in Austin and was recently ranked No. 959 on the Inc. 5000 list.
We are looking for a talented mid-level .net developer to join our fast-growing company and contribute to exciting future initiatives. The ideal candidate is responsible for building software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. Job responsibilities will include configuring and modifying existing systems using front-end and back-end architecture and implementation. This role requires the capability to design and develop multiple applications at an enterprise level. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality work is essential. The candidate will have the opportunity to interact with multiple levels within the organization. This role requires a detail oriented individual, with strong communication skills and a passion for working in a fast-paced environment.
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Diagnose/track down code issues.
- Conduct research on new technologies and products.
- Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness.
- Act as a mentor to other developers with programming issues.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of web application development experience.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design and programming, web application architecture and relational database design.
- Experience using SQL with an ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Web services standards and related technologies Web Asp.Net Web security infrastructure.
- Familiarity with RESTful API development.
- Familiarity with GitHub for source control maintenance.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (MVS) and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Microsoft .NET Stack (5 years minimum experience).
- Capable of analyzing requirements and develop software as per project defined software process.
- Ability to execute test plans, create test cases, test data and contribute to appropriate software (including programming languages), development life cycle methodology, and application of specialized business and technical knowledge.
Locations: Austin, TX (telecommute) or Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL (remote)
Paid holidays/PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision
Everyware, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.