Temporary Administrative Program Coordinator, FV/RP
- $22 to $25 Hourly
Want to make a difference? Come be a part of the amazing work EveryMind is accomplishing!
EveryMind is hiring a Temporary Administrative Program Coordinator to join our Adult and Community Services team. The primary function of this position is to provide administrative program support to the several programs within the Adult & Community Services Division, case management to clients, and support to volunteers. This contract position will end June 30th, 2023.
Why Join EveryMind?
EveryMind is a growing private independent nonprofit organization with 160 employees across 20 locations. We have served the community for almost 65 years by strengthening communities and empowering individuals to reach optimal mental wellness. We were recognized as a Top Place to work in Montgomery County, Maryland by Bethesda Magazine. EveryMind is consistently recognized for being an excellent place to work, offering a positive workplace culture and a competitive compensation package that is meant to provide a great lifework balance.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
- A Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 401K matching benefit
- Highly Generous Leave Schedule (Vacation, Sick, Wellness Days, Holidays, Birthday leave, and much more)
- Professional Development and Growth Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Discount Program
- A Great Place to Work
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collects bank statements as they arrive, scans to electronic files and mails original statements to the volunteers as needed.
- Collects electronic bank accounts for select clients utilizing online banking and uploads to e-file.
- Communicates with finance on the status of statement readiness for review.
- Ensures all client statements are received monthly.
- Tracks volunteer banking changes, updates bank log-in information as needed.
- Ensures monthly completion of Bank Monitoring Spreadsheet.
- Facilitates annual collection of client budgets.
- Connects with volunteers regarding banking issues/questions.
- Monitors and updates emergency Rep Payee check log binder quarterly.
- Assists with updating database and entering referrals for Rep Payee.
- Provides quality assurance and reporting for the Homeless Information line.
- Assists with CDBG expenses, ordering, and tracking.
- Completes quarterly tracking of Housing Initiative Program (HIP) charts.
- Assists with preparation, purchasing, and minutes for in-person or virtual meetings and events.
- Filing, archiving, and organizing, as needed.
- Assists with completion of yearly program evaluation for various ACS programs.
- Completes supply orders, as needed.
- Assists preparation and implementation of the annual Point in Time (PIT) survey.
- Provides case management to clients.
- Provides support to volunteers.
- Provides additional administrative support to all Adult & Community Services programs as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required.
- Working and communicating with other staff and volunteers.
- Creating and managing Excel spreadsheets.
- Administrative tasks (filing, organizing, etc.).
- Database entry.
- Quality assurance.
- Basic money management skills, understanding of how to build budgets and bank record keeping.
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to organize and prioritize. Experience with Microsoft Office platforms, particularly Excel. Accurate data entry skills. Independent and self-directed.
Effectively interact and work collaboratively in a flexible work environment with a variety of constituents including CEO, board members, clients and family members or caretakers, interns, volunteers, paid staff, and community partners. Ability to express ideas with clarity, confidence and sensitivity. Must be able to maintain confidentiality involving clients in accordance with organizational and federal guidelines. Familiarity with working and hiring interns and volunteers.
The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing this job's duties, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger dexterity, handle with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, kneel, crouch, or talk and hear. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds frequently. The job's specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
EVERYMIND INCRockville, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.