Linkages to Learning Director
- Posted: over a month ago
- $79,000 to $94,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Want to make a difference? Come be a part of the amazing work EveryMind is accomplishing!
EveryMind is hiring a Full Time Linkages to Learning Program Director. This individual is responsible for the strategic oversight, implementation, administration, and supervision of the Linkages to Learning (LTL) program in the Youth and Family Services division at EveryMind.
Why Join EveryMind?
EveryMind is a growing private independent nonprofit organization with 160 employees across 20 locations. We have served the community for almost 65 years by strengthening communities and empowering individuals to reach optimal mental wellness. We were recognized as a Top Place to work in Montgomery County, Maryland by Bethesda Magazine. EveryMind is consistently recognized for being an excellent place to work, offering a positive workplace culture and a competitive compensation package that is meant to provide a great lifework balance.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
- A Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 401K matching benefit
- Highly Generous Leave Schedule ( Vacation, Sick, PTO, Volunteer days, Mental Health Days, Holidays, Birthday leave, and much more)
- CEU Opportunities
- Group Consultation (once per month)
- Clinical Supervision (once per week)
- Pay Increases with Licensure Advancements
- Professional Development and Growth Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Referral Bonus Program
- Sensible Caseload management
- Employee Discount Program
- A Great Place to Work
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides administrative oversight of all program operations, providing vision and strategic guidance to support program implementation and program growth and expansion.
- Leads and coordinates interviewing, hiring, and training of new staff members. Coordinates ongoing training and professional development opportunities for all LTL staff personnel with the assistance of LTL Managers.
- Monitors and evaluates administrative performance of direct reports through regular and consistent supervision and provides recommendations for development, discipline, and promotion.
- Monitors contract compliance and quality assurance services including monitoring the use of budgets and conducting periodic audits of program records (e.g., client files, petty cash records, donor records, volunteer paperwork, etc.).
- Develop, manage, and oversee the Linkages to Learning budget preparation and implementation.
- Communicates with county providers, county staff, contract monitors, and other key stakeholders/customers as needed. Attends meetings as assigned and communicates back to the teams or Director as needed.
- Ensures completion and submission of required reports. Supports program evaluation and output/outcome data, which accurately and thoroughly reflect impact as initiated by the Manager of LTL.
- Establishes and maintains key community partnerships, participates in committees and workgroups, and supports community outreach and education.
- Serves as a member of the Youth & Family Services Management team and provides feedback to Division Director regarding policies, training needs, staffing, and program management issues.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social or human services field required.
- Master’s Degree strongly preferred.
- At least three years of experience providing social services to youth and families, preferably in school settings.
- Management experience (3 years minimum) is required for this position, including leadership of a program or department.
- Clinical experience and/or licensure strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and strong knowledge of family systems modalities.
- Must be detail oriented and able to successfully prioritize and manage multiple tasks while working effectively as a team player.
- Experience working with culturally diverse and underserved communities required.
- Supervisory skills required, experience supervising remote teams strongly preferred.
Effectively interact and work collaboratively in a flexible work environment with a variety of constituents including CEO, board members, clients and family members or caretakers, interns, volunteers, paid staff, and community partners. Ability to express ideas with clarity, confidence, and sensitivity. Must be able to maintain confidentiality involving clients in accordance with organizational and federal guidelines.
The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing this job's duties, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger dexterity, handle with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, kneel, crouch, or talk and hear. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds frequently. The job's specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus
The Linkages to Learning Program Director is required to travel between schools and other service locations. Therefore, the employee must possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle.
Full COVID-19 vaccination is required for this position. New hires must be fully vaccinated by the first day of work. (Accommodations may be made for Medical or Religious reasons). If not vaccinated employees must undergo weekly COVID-19 testing. The option for weekly testing is only for certain positions. Please note that many EveryMind contracts and programs require Full COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment. If accommodations are needed please contact the HR Department.
1000 Twinbrook ParkwayRockville, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?