- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Prepares internal and external correspondence, memos, organizational charts and other documents; prepares for distribution (proofing, photocopying); manages incoming correspondence and documents as needed.
- Updates and disseminates the network version of policies, procedures, resident handbooks and forms as directed by the COO and/or Corporate Compliance Officer (CCO).
- Coordinates calendar, travel, meeting and schedule arrangements for the COO and other Leadership Team staff members as needed. Includes initiating contact and securing appointments, equipment, and facilities as appropriate.
- Maintains Vendor Contracts/Agreements for the home office in a master file/binder system. Conducts new vendor screening prior to Accounts Payable setting up vendor as a payee.
- Ensures all outgoing mail is posted and mailed promptly. Pick up and deliver interdepartmental mail as necessary.
- Conducts OIG checks and GSA checks for corporate contractors as needed.
- Answers telephone for the Home Office, directs calls and greets visitors appropriately.
- Prepares contracts, signage and other documents, update lists and directories as needed.
- Attends various meetings, types and distributes minutes at meetings as requested.
- Prepares tests from training materials developed by the CCO; tracks training and testing.
- Sets up files, filing systems, and notebooks for members of the Corporate Leadership Team as requested.
- Coordinates and processes office supply orders for Corporate staff as necessary.
- Provides timely reporting to the Leadership Team and other appropriate groups, committees or individuals.
- One or more years experience in a long-term care facility is preferred.
- Highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Outlook and Office software required.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, with close attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/changing priorities.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
BusinessView all jobs at EveryAge