Seeking a well-rounded BCBA to join the Every Piece Counts team for cases in Sussex & Warren Counties. The ideal candidate would be looking to fill 14-20 hours per week. Flexible scheduling across seven afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Master's Degree
- Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst in good standing with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- A minimum of 5 years experience utilizing the principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA) to teach functional skills to children, adolescents, and/or adults with autism spectrum disorders
- A minimum of 1 year experience overseeing ABA home programs for individuals on the autism spectrum
Conduct behavioral and skills assessments (e.g. VB-MAPP; ABLLS-R, AFLS, EFL, etc.) and utilize assessment data to design treatment programs
Maintain respect and confidentiality for clients through electronic and written communication
Oversee ABA home programs and provide parent training and support
Work with and oversee Behavior Technicians to implement individualized treatment plans as per agency standards and BACB requirements
Utilize Behavioral Skills Training to provide effective supervision to Behavior Technicians
Collaborate with various agency staff and outside professionals, groups, or individuals
Maintain accurate client records and prepare clear and concise reports, including session log notes and time sheets
- Knowledge of electronic data collection; Ability to independently navigate the Catalyst portal and application preferred.
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written form
- Make objective judgments in high-stress situations
- Maintain a composed demeanor and consistent program delivery when faced with aggressive individuals