This position requires employee to be registered with the State of Florida with experience as a pharmacy technician and fluent in Spanish. It is a full-time position, days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. with a rotating Saturday schedule
- Retrieving faxes from our online service
- Entering information such as patient demographics, insurance information and notes that pertain to the prescription.
- Assist the Claims Processing Manager and the Pharmacist in a variety of tasks
- Must have the ability to multitask using office equipment (i.e. computer, fax machine, multi-line telephone, scanner and printer
- Verify data and prepare materials for printing.
- Ensure all data entered is correct for ease of workflow
- File, retrieve and organize records
- Answer phones, help provide information, take orders, answer questions, and update customer files and database
- Educate prospective pharmacy patients on how Everwell Specialty Pharmacy serves patients and improves their overall care
- Other duties as assigned to optimize work-flow throughout the pharmacy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office particularly Excel and Word; able to quickly learn other programs and extract relevant information
- Organized, high-integrity, attention to detail, dependable, quality-focused, empathetic
- Knowledge of common drugs, sig codes, prescription insurance, and excellent phone and customer service skills
- Energetic, highly motivated, team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills; discretion and confidentiality essential as position deals with highly sensitive and private data
- Ability to lift at least 15 lbs