Ebay SellerHub Specialist
Evertek Computer Corporation Temecula, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position will be 100% focused on managing and creating listings for Ebay Seller Hub.
As the Ebay Marketing Specialist you will support the day-to-day operations of Geeks.com account. Our ideal candidate will have proven track record for maintaining a highly rated Ebay account and monitoring strategy, tactics and execution. You will be the driver of sales for the channel. The ideal candidate will possess strong sales skills and analytical thinking, decision-making, and willingness to go above and beyond to exceed revenue goals. We are seeking qualified candidates who are skilled at improving product content for listings and will be responsible for maintaining, growing, marketing, and improving the quality of product listings.
- Be able to embrace the fast-moving eCommerce environment.
- Plan and Execute on eCommerce growth plan.
- Enhance product titles, descriptions, categorization, and keywords for optimal performance, improving sales.
- Continually identify and evaluate new opportunities for better product listing optimization.
- Conduct ongoing keyword research.
- Manage Ebay reporting and analytics
- Stay on top of marketplace patterns and trends and evolve Ebay growth strategy accordingly.
- Plan and execute promotional opportunities within the Ebay platform.
- Responsible for monitoring P&L of Ebay accounts.
- Ensure accurate inventory counts.
- Maintain and enhance rapport with Ebay leadership, partners, and account management.
- Analyze and evaluate market share and competition strategies.
- You have a minimum of 1 years of hands on experience with selling on Ebay.
- You have high level knowledge of eBay and other online marketing selling channels.
- You know how to conduct market research.
- You have a passion for producing new revenue streams
- Define key KPI for success within your targeted industry
- You have an infectious energy for success paired with strong ability to execute
- You provide fresh ideas, daily.
Paid Vacation Time, Benefits, 401K
Work is primarily done in an office and warehouse setting.
Frequent production environment exposure which includes noise, dust, moving machinery, fork lifts, and fluctuations in temperature.
Must be able to stand, walk, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl under 1/3 of the time and climb or balance 1/3 to 2/3 of the time. This position requires sitting, using hands to finger, handle, or feel, reaching with hands and arms, and talking or hearing over 2/3 of the time. Must be able to lift weights ranging from up to 10 pounds up to 25 pounds over 2/3 of the time, 30 to 50 pounds 1/3 to 2/3 of the time, and up to 60 pounds under 1/3 of the time.
This is a full-time opportunity. All employment offers made are contingent upon establishing proof of a prospective candidate's legal authorization to work in the United States and successfully completing all components of the pre-employment process, which includes but is not limited to: reference check, background investigation, and drug test.
Please submit resume with wage requirements
Evertek Computer CorporationWhy Work Here?
M-F work schedule, Paid Time Off, Benefits, 401k, great employees
Evertek has been in business for over 31 years, we are going strong and need to add some self motivated, enthusiastic, dependable people to our team
42301 Zevo DriveTemecula, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Evertek Computer Corporation