The Account Manager is responsible for delivering best in class client service, achieving individual sales goals, building lasting client relationships through the mastery of product knowledge.
This position offers you the opportunity to play a key role in our company's growth. Working with a variety of industries, you will represent a diverse and established product line of Apple products, PC Computers, and Consumer Electronics. Our product line is highly technical and, in addition to outstanding sales and people skills, you'll need to bring a certain degree of technical savvy.
To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have a proven track record in achieving sales goals in a fast-paced environment and a demonstrated ability to lead and manage the sales process, including targeting potential customers, building relationships, developing proposals, and closing deals. Experience managing independent representatives and/or distributors are strongly preferred. We are looking for a professional with a solid reputation among customers, employers, and other contacts, for integrity and professionalism.
- Actively seek out and obtain new accounts through research of the market to identify target customers, their current product offerings, establish clear priorities and recommend the strategy necessary to obtain their business.
- Plan and organize daily work schedule to call on retailers, distributors, catalogers, e-tailers and other customers relative to our business.
- Grows existing customers by obtaining new/larger orders and scheduling promotions to increase sales through their online and offline stores.
- Being involved in all sales functions, including inquiries, quotations, order entry, scheduling,
- Follow up and closing of deals.
- Meet all goals and sales quotas
- Maintaining sales call reports and updating databases regarding customer calls, quotations, and opportunities.
- Utilize leads, market research, and business contacts to seek out new customer opportunities in the assigned market(s).
- Identify, promote and engage in appropriate training opportunities relative to business and product knowledge and enhancements
- Attends trade shows, buying group events and other related functions to increase market and customer development.
- Stay current on all products and services offered by the company
- Maintain updated knowledge of product lines and pricing
- Proven sales experience (2+ years sales experience)
- Strong self-initiative and a proven ability to achieve sales goals with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently close sales and generate revenues.
- Experience working in the Computer and Consumer Electronics industry
- Proven success in a similar position
- Strong phone presence and experience in outbound calling
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Solution selling
- Ability to develop/manage strong customer relationships via the telephone and in-person is critical
- Multilingual skills not required but a definite plus
We’re seeking a candidate who is excited about the opportunity to make our customers highly successful and reap the rewards for their extraordinary efforts!
Salary based on experience + Commission
This is a full-time opportunity. All employment offers made by Evertek are contingent upon establishing proof of a prospective candidate's legal authorization to work in the United States and successfully completing all components of the pre-employment process which include but is not limited to: reference check, background investigation, credit check, and drug test.