Customer Service Representative
EverStaff Fairmont, WV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CLIENT: MONPOWER/ FIRST ENERGY
About the Opportunity:
MONPOWER/ First Energy is a contact center located in Fairmont, WV that handles over 16 million calls per year. The contact centers’ normal hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., with 24-hour emergency staff.
The Customer Service Rep position is a full-time Temp-to-Hire opportunity. Candidates will start as contract (temporary) employees with eligibility to become First Energy employees once performance measures and goals are met. Candidates will be required to attend an in-depth training program which will teach all aspects of the position.
A Customer Service Rep is involved in the following activities:
■ Receiving inbound calls, creating notifications, performing account maintenance and inputting data
■ Documenting customer notes on accounts
■ Receiving and processing outage and 911 emergency calls within company and regulatory guidelines
■ Utilizing independent analysis and judgment resolving customer concerns
■ Handling all irate customers in a calm, courteous and professional manner
■ Analyzing and resolving customer inquiries
Pay: $12.50/ Hour ($17.36/ Hour once hired on + FULL BENEFITS!!) First Shift hours & paid training!
MONPOWER/ First Energy employees will also be eligible for the following attractive competitive benefits:
- HEALTH CARE BENEFITS ELIGIBILITY
- PENSION ELIGIBILITY
- VACATION BENEFITS
- PERSONAL DAYS
- PAID HOLIDAYS
- INCENTIVE BONUS PLAN
- EMPLOYEE EDUCATION ASSISTANT PLAN (TUITION REIMBURSMENT UP TO $6,000/YEAR
- ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Must pass thorough background check and drug screen.
- MUST have High School Diploma or GED.
- Computer literate and able to work in fast paced environment.
- Must pass company approved CSR test before completion of temp to hire assignment
- Position is great for Recent Grads as well as Customer Service Experience, Retail background and/or Clerical Experience.
- We want candidates who are driven, reliable, and looking to excel!
Interested candidates submit your up-to-date resumes for immediate consideration!
“EverStaff offers employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Disability and Cancer insurance coverage.”
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer(M/F/D/V/SO/GI)”
EverStaffWhy Work Here?
Great Employees, Great Benefits, and a variety of opportunities.
EVERSTAFF specializes in the recruitment of a variety of professionals in various industries and is a resource for providing the most qualified and skilled individuals to organizations of all sizes. EVERSTAFF strives to optimize our efforts and resources to exceed our clients' and candidates' expectations.