We are seeking a National Sales Representative to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales materials to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with garage door industry, contacts, and products
- Ability to build long term relationships with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Everite has spent decades developing and refining its custom wood products. That process accelerated in 2006 when the current owner purchased the company from the founding family. Everite has since introduced new wood, composite, and PVC products to capture the beauty and elegance that people appreciate about traditional wood doors while also offering flexible and durable options for today’s consumer. We serve a varied customer base, including pro sports players, renowned actors and artists and many others. Discerning customers choose Everite for its fine products.
Everite offers its customers the widest variety of wood, composite, and vinyl products in the industry. Products range from finished R-18 mahogany doors to single replacement sections. Every door is individually handmade by craftsmen in the mountains of Central Pennsylvania.