Workforce Real Time Analyst
The Workforce Analyst is responsible for monitoring and reporting agent schedule adherence in real-time using real-time adherence software and ACD real-time displays. Traffic Analysts work closely with Operations, calling out non-adherent events through Desk Alerts so that non-adherent agents can be directed back toward the phone. Traffic Analysts also monitor agent calling behaviors in real-time, calling out events such as talk-time or after-call-work time which exceeds defined thresholds. Traffic Analysts watch real-time campaign statistics across various measures such as service level or staffing interval requirements to ensure we are meeting contractual standards as defined by clients. Traffic Analysts provide real-time feedback to Work Force Management (WFM) and Operations management on the status of the campaign. Traffic Analysts may also be required to change agent skill associations on the switch and or provide historical reporting, depending on campaign requirements.
- Monitor agent schedule adherence using real-time adherence software and call out non-adherent events to Operations through Desk Alerts.
- Coordinate with WFM and other Analysts on the same campaign to ensure continuity of coverage and distribution of up-to-the-minute statistical data about the day.
- Work closely with Operations Management to assist them in enforcing schedule adherence and call time threshold guidelines for the campaign.
- Inform Operations management so decisions can be made regarding OT, VTO, and off-phone activities with up-to-the-minute daily statistics.
- Provide historical reporting compilation as required by the campaign.
- Minimum one year experience in a call center environment and familiarity with Workforce functions required
- One year prior experience working with workforce management technologies preferred.
- One year using one of the following systems: Aspect eWFM, Blue Pumpkin, or IEX preferred
- Some experience with call center reporting and metrics preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Word and Excel and other relevant software required
- High School diploma or equivalent required, 2 years college or more preferred
- Strong Analytical Skills required to critically assess situations and make decisions in real time
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills