Korean Customer Service Representative
Everise Newton Highlands, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join us on our mission to elevate customer experiences for people around the world. As a member of the Everise family, you will be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation. Our dedication to our purpose and people is being recognized by our employees and the industry. Our 4.5/5 rating on Glassdoor and our shiny, growing wall of Best Place to Work awards is a testament to our investment in our culture. Through the power of diversity, we celebrate all cultures for their uniqueness and strengths. With 13 centers around the world and a robust work at home program, we believe great things happen when we work with people who think differently from us. Find a job you’ll love today!
Position Purpose: The Customer Care Representative will provide outstanding service acting as the primary point of contact for customers regarding products and services related to client programs. Associates will provide callers with thorough service that builds relationships, resolves issues and increases overall trust and satisfaction in client’s products and services.
Company overview : In today’s experience economy, people don’t buy products, they buy experiences. At Everise, we are the leader in transforming customers into fans and products into passions. Since C3 joined the Everise family in 2016, it has been our mission to create a people-first organization that celebrates diversity and incubates innovation. Everise is a catalyst for growth, for change and transformation, elevating experiences for both our customers and valued employees.
- Must be bilingual in English and Korean
- Professionally handle a high volume of incoming calls
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customers where applicable regarding products and services listed above
- Ability to utilize and navigate multiple systems simultaneously
- Be dependable and meet all attendance requirements
- Resolve customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process
- Meet or exceed company and client performance metrics
- Maintain a balance between company policy and client benefit in decision making
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact our client and its customers
- Responsible for call disposition or compiling and generating reports as required
- Ability to accept and embrace changes within the current business environment
- Fluent in verbal, written, and communication skills in English and Korean
- 1+ years of experience in customer service required ideally, in the health care industry, degree or appropriate education may be substituted for experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology is a huge plus
- Stable work history with call center experience
- Professional appearance
- Strong detail orientation and excellent communication/listening skills
- Ability to pass all skill assessments including demonstrated experience with Microsoft applications
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers especially senior citizens
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Ability to identify customer needs and clearly articulate products and services
- Schedule flexibility to include weekends, evenings, possible holidays and occasional overtime
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Meet all attendance and dependability requirements
- Ability to type a minimum of 30 WPM
- Be a team player
Leveraging on a global economy of experience experts, each of our subsidiaries offer a unique pool of industry-specific knowledge. Through Hyperlab’s superior enterprise AI, C3/CustomerContactChannels’ omnichannel solutions, Trusource Labs’ innovative technical support, and the native speakers at Globee—our joint venture with South Korea’s UBASE—we form an interconnected web of services and products that elevate every part of the customer experience. Together, we create over half a million experiences daily, in 20 different languages, across 13 centers globally.
Everise is an award-winning Asia-based global experience company, powering transformation for Fortune 500 companies and the world’s most loved Unicorns. Our strong relationships and deep technical knowledge allow us to nurture innovation and deliver immersive customer experiences for the brands of tomorrow. Leveraging on a global economy of experience experts, each of our subsidiaries offer a unique pool of industry-specific knowledge. Through Hyperlab’s superior enterprise AI, C3/CustomerContactChannels’ omnichannel solutions, Trusource Labs’ innovative technical support, and the native speakers at Globee—our joint venture with South Korea’s UBASE—we form an interconnected web of services and products that elevate every part of the customer experience. Together, we create over half a million experiences daily, in 20 different languages, across 13 centers globally. #weareeverise