Are you looking for a new job opportunity? Something challenging and fulfilling? Everise has the place for you! We are looking for candidates that are interested in getting their health insurance license (with assistance from Everise) and sell health insurance with Everise for the Medicare Enrollment Season.
- Answer inbound calls from individuals who are interested in learning more about our Medicare programs.
- Actively listen to their needs and develop the best solution to fit their physical, financial and emotional needs.
- Educate our members on their options and how these changes can improve their lives and their health.
- Maintain the highest level of service by meeting and exceeding quality standards on every call.
- Ability to connect and empathize with people in such a way that your ultimate desire is to help them find solutions to their struggles.
- Ability to actively listen and recognize areas that need further examination, so that you can provide the best possible solution.
- Ability to multi-task so that you can access all of the necessary information to provide an accurate and detailed recommendation.
- Ability to clearly explain the solution you have customized for the member so that they fully understand their coverage and costs.
- Ability to close the sale. Once you have developed the ultimate solution, that meets all of your member’s needs, finish the call by closing the sale and getting them enrolled.
- Willing to become Licensed to sell Health Insurance in your current state of residence with assistance from Everise.
- Strong detail orientation and excellent communication/listening skills
- Strong computer skills that help you to efficiently maneuver through multiple applications simultaneously. Assessments will be required.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) skills a plus!
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers, especially senior citizens
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Schedule flexibility to include weekends, evenings, possible holidays and occasional overtime
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a customer facing work environment where you are developing and/or closing sales
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Leveraging on a global economy of experience experts, each of our subsidiaries offer a unique pool of industry-specific knowledge. Through Hyperlab’s superior enterprise AI, C3/CustomerContactChannels’ omnichannel solutions, Trusource Labs’ innovative technical support, and the native speakers at Globee—our joint venture with South Korea’s UBASE—we form an interconnected web of services and products that elevate every part of the customer experience. Together, we create over half a million experiences daily, in 20 different languages, across 13 centers globally.