Customer Service Representative
Everise Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're looking for a Customer Service Representative, working in the BPO industry in Las Vegas, Nevada.
· Handles a high volume of incoming calls.
· Gathers customer information, assesses and fulfills customer needs.
· Educates customers regarding products and services.
· Utilizes and navigates multiple systems simultaneously.
· Resolves customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process.
· Meets or exceeds company and client performance metrics.
· Maintains a balance between company policy and client benefit in decision making.
· Evaluates and identifies opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact our client and its customers.
· Dispositions calls, complies and generates report as required.
· Accepts and embraces changes within the current business environment.
Our client is a top-rated and growing global outsourcer. Specializing in customer experience, product support, and automation. In offices and homes (#work-at-home) around the world.
Huh!?! Well, you’ll get this! They have a 4+ Glassdoor rating. And 91% of employees recommend them to friends. Check out this opportunity. You will find a big family. And an award-winning culture.
Make things better. Develop great relationships. Have the career you want. Where you want.
Experience Required for Your Success
· 1+ year of experience in customer service required ideally, in the health care industry, degree or appropriate education may be substituted for experience
· 6 months of call center customer service experience, medical background is a huge plus
· Currently residing in Las Vegas, NV
· Stable work history
· Professional appearance
· Strong detail orientation and excellent communication/listening skills
· Ability to pass all skill assessments including demonstrated experience with Microsoft applications
· Bilingual (Spanish/English) skills a plus
· Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers especially senior citizens
· Strong decision making and analytical abilities
· Ability to identify customer needs and clearly articulate products and services
· Schedule flexibility to include weekends, evenings, possible holidays and occasional overtime
· Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
· Ability to meet all attendance and dependability requirements
· Ability to type a minimum of 30 WPM
AddressLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at Everise