The Customer Service Representative will convert inquiries into sales by answering inbound telephone calls or chat to promote and sell equipment, receive orders, gather information and verify the details of the order.
Serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following.
- 2-3 years of proven telephone sales or chat sales experience.
- Solid keyboard skills and experience with using CRM software.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales goals.
- Knowledge of call center environment.
- Proven Lead qualification skills with a strong sales aptitude.
- Dynamic and engaging written communication style.
- Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills-verbal and written.
- Expert knowledge of Icon products and accessories.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sales experience, preferably call center sales.
- Experience doing inbound sales.
- Familiar with Microsoft office.
- Good people skills.
- Also, customer care for any and all customers or potential customers.
- Type 50-60 wpm.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or one to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2-3 years of proven telephone sales or chat sales experience.
Leveraging on a global economy of experience experts, each of our subsidiaries offer a unique pool of industry-specific knowledge. Through Hyperlab’s superior enterprise AI, C3/CustomerContactChannels’ omnichannel solutions, Trusource Labs’ innovative technical support, and the native speakers at Globee—our joint venture with South Korea’s UBASE—we form an interconnected web of services and products that elevate every part of the customer experience. Together, we create over half a million experiences daily, in 20 different languages, across 13 centers globally.