Customer Service Representative (Work at Home)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're looking for a Customer Service Representative, working in the BPO industry in Wichita, Kansas, United States.
- Handles a high volume of incoming calls.
- Gathers customer information, assesses and fulfills customer needs.
- Educatescustomers regarding products and services.
- Utilizes and navigates multiple systems simultaneously.
- Resolves customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process.
- Meets or exceeds company and client performance metrics.
- Maintains a balance between company policy and client benefit in decision making.
- Evaluates and identifies opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact ourclient and its customers.
- Dispositions calls, complies and generates report as required.
- Accepts and embraces changes within the current business environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of experience incustomer service
- Ability to type a minimum of 30 WPM
- Ability to utilize and navigate multiple systems simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a high stress environment
- Flexibility - schedule and hours may vary to fit the business
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Internet speed requirement of 20 Mb/s for download speeds and 10 Mb/s for upload speeds (Wireless access is not permitted)
EveriseWhy Work Here?
Be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation