JOB SUMMARY and KEY OBJECTIVES: Manage construction projects including personnel, scheduling of installations and fulfillment of customer validation process. In addition, they need to coordinate subcontract services.
· Assist in the management daily activities of Installation Technicians both internal and external resources.
· Produce estimates for remodels, new installs and capital expense projects
· Handle technical or complex service questions from customers and apply independent judgment in resolving service, warranty or technical problems falling within established limits of authority and knowledge in support of the Construction Services Manager.
· Manage all P&L responsibilities involved in the Project Manger’s role
· Provide field related claim information for processing back to appropriate Supplier(s) (Refrigeration, etc.)
· Research more complex issues and present to management for resolution.
· Support Construction Services management and others in formulating and implementing administrative, operational and customer relations, policies, and procedures.
· Manage subcontractor activities, reviewing proposals, developing performance specifications, and serving as liaisons between subcontractors and organization.
· Issue PO’s, detailed scopes of work and documents relating to installing and completing projects
· Provides oversight to ensure that customer work is completed per their required schedule
· Protect and control proprietary materials.
· Prepares Departmental reports for Construction Services management.
· Ability to operate with ownership of projects from inception to completion
· Validate compliance with OSHA and EH&S policies by contractors.
· Communicate cross functionally with all divisions of our business including Accounting, CSR’s, Purchasing and Senior Management
- Travel to field sites to meet with contractors and customers to coordinate the installation, complete scopes, promote products/services, resolve problems, and attend construction site meetings for Everidge
· Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of experience or equivalent.
· Advanced level of customer service skills within the industry
· High level of technical knowledge required from field experience and additional training
· Proven Project Management skills required including record keeping, schedules and project close out
- Experience in reviewing and understanding projects floor plans/blue prints and fixture placement
- Experience in pulling permits would be beneficial
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, ETC:
· Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office. Excel capability is mandatory
· Exceptional customer service and communication skills required both verbal and written
· Proven skills in time management and multi tasking responsibilities
· Demonstrated ability to be self directed and an independent problem solver
· Ability to expand work hours to meet deadlines and workload fluctuations
· Working knowledge of OSHA / DOT regulations
· Clean driving record
· Experience in some aspect of contract management and dispute negotiation
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Why Work Here?Everidge, a top manufacturer of quality refrigeration equipment for the food service and food retail markets, is a privately held company with locations throughout the country. Everidge provides customized coolers, freezers and cold storage units to hotels, stadiums, restaurants, grocery stores and to institutions such as hospitals, schools and universities. Everidge also provides turn-key solutions for new construction and remodeling projects. Our brands include: Thermalrite, Crowntonka and ICS. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
We offer competitive pay, an array of benefits to give you the support you need, and a flexible, friendly, and positive work environment