Software Applications Engineer II (Salesforce)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Responsible for creating, modifying, developing, designing, and implementing software applications and architectural design for client applications utilizing industry best practices and methodologies.
- Responsible for improving service level agreements and reducing copy-on-write incidents, ensuring the highest level of system control and performance capability.
- Analyzes, designs, and codes framework with the latest versions and platforms.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment translating business requirements into technical specifications; assists with managing project priorities.
- Customarily and regularly creates official builds and presents to business leaders for review.
- Customarily and regularly participates in design meetings to evaluate hardware and software interface and review operational and performance requirements.
- Performs complex release testing for assigned projects and resolves problems found in the software; analyzes information documenting technical issues along with recommended solutions.
- Responsible for trouble-shooting technical issues and identifying modifications needed in existing applications.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 3-5 years of software development or engineering experience; gaming or casino operations preferred.
- Demonstrated experience debugging, testing, and implementing multi-vendor applications
- Knowledge and practical application of computer science, software engineering, and software development practices, including agile software development, feature driven development, and SDLC.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficiency coding in programming language specific to department project or product.
- Experience with integrations.
- Proven success designing and implementing multi-tiered applications and data access code.
- Experience performing unit tests and mocking dependencies.
- Experience creating and designing service-oriented applications and/or enterprise solutions.
- Proficiency in modern web\cloud technologies.
Demonstrated experience with version control systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience required.
- Enjoyable team dynamics, collaborative environment, and opportunity for growth.
- Discretionary PTO - the perfect way to prevent burnout and improve productivity.
- We have a great employee benefits package, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k and match, Life, Pet and Legal insurance, gym reimbursement, and more!
- Awarded "Top Workplace" for 2021 by Las Vegas Review-Journal & Austin American-Statesman - you'll see why!
** For All External Staffing Agencies **
Everi does not accept agency submittals. Please do not forward resumes to our Executive team, Management team, or any current Everi employee for review without proper approval. Everi is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
TechnologyView all jobs at Everi