Software Applications Engineer II (Loyalty Services)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Manage requests from internal and external clients; gather technical details, document requirements, identify gaps, and provide solutions via e-mail, remote computer access, and phone.
- Writing, designing, modifying, and implementing software.
- Help with deployment activities, including software version updates, bug fixes, patches, and enhancements.
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties.
- Work with cross-functional teams to resolve customer issues.
Skills, Knowledge, & Expertise Needed to do the Job:
- Proficient knowledge of SQL
- Proficient IIS management background
- Understanding of network basics
- Strong background with ASP.NET
- Debugging experience
- Casino gaming product experience
- Software development background
What's In It For You?
- Our leadership listens and values their employee's ideas, which helps to create newer and better processes!
- Everi gives its employees the chance to be the first to be hands-on with cutting-edge tech!
- Join a team that is innovative, friendly, and customer-focused!
- Discretionary time off - the perfect way to prevent burnout and improve productivity!
- Awarded "Top Workplace" for 2021 by Las Vegas Review-Journal - you'll see why!
- Everi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic or class protected by federal, state, or local law.
** For All External Staffing Agencies **
Everi does not accept agency submittals. Please do not forward resumes to our Executive team, Management team, or any current Everi employee for review without proper approval. Everi is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
TechnologyView all jobs at Everi