Associate Veterinarian @ Evergreen Veterinary Hospital
Evergreen Veterinary Hospital Kirkland, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are wild about people that share a love for animals! We are seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our team in Kirkland, WA at Evergreen Veterinary Hospital!
2022 graduates are encouraged to apply!Job Description
At Evergreen Veterinary Hospital, we pride ourselves on providing the best care by offering a wide variety of medical, surgical, and dental services. We utilize progressive, modern medicine and innovative technology, including ultrasound, laparoscopy, an advanced in-house lab, and endoscopy.
You'll have lots of opportunity to provide OR train in orthopedic surgery, cryosurgery, a variety of soft-tissue surgery, and work a variety of internal medicine cases alongside our caring and experienced team of professionals.
Schedule: Full-time OR part-time available.Qualifications
- DVM/VMD degree from an AVMA accredited veterinary school
- Experienced veterinarian or recent graduate ready to provide passionate care
- Active, non-restricted license (or ability to obtain) in the state of Washington
- Proficient in performing surgical and dental procedures strongly preferred
- A passion for building a trusting relationship with clients, colleagues, and the community
- Committed to ongoing personal education and assist in leading the development of others
- Ability to be the most trusted partner in pet care using strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Kirkland is a beautiful suburb 11 miles Northeast of Seattle. Enjoy access to the wide variety of outdoor activities Washington State has to offer with extremely close proximity to a highly desired metropolitan area.
Working in the People, Pets & Vets family allows you to provide excellent care with top-quality resources while maintaining the individuality and medical autonomy that makes each practice unique. We are all about the PEOPLE that share a love for animals. We put PETS at the center of everything we do. Our VETS and the entire support team provide quality care for pets. We foster a culture of learning, respect, and compassionate care. Most importantly, we like to have FUN! Join us today and become a cornerstone of your pet community.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- No On-Call or After-Hours Emergency Calls
- Paid Time Off
- Annual CE Reimbursement $1,500 + a $5,000 CE Bonus on your 5th year work anniversary
- 401K With Annual Employer Match
- Employer-Sponsored Health and Welfare Plans including Medical, Dental, Vision, and many more
- Personal Liability Insurance Coverage & AVMA Membership
- Pet Care Discount
- Career Growth/Professional Mentorship
People Pets & Vets is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status. People Pets & Vets is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its programs, and activities.
Evergreen Veterinary Hospital
AnimalView all jobs at Evergreen Veterinary Hospital