Project Manager - PL-21-01346
Evergreen Technologies, LLC. Westminster, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Project Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 13 Months
Positions Needed: 1
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to defined timelines and within the allocated budget. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that business and end users are consulted with and their input garnered for the project at hand.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Assisting agency executive management, division directors, and information technology (IT) staff and leading project tasks, resources, including State personnel and deliverables.
- Use appropriate project management tools, reports, templates, mentoring, training, and coaching to IT project teams.
- Work directly with agency staff, as well as vendors and, when necessary, other state agencies in fulfilling and carrying out the requirements of assigned IT projects.
- Utilize project management best practices, including risk management, quality management, change management, change control and communication.
- Manage by providing leadership, collaboration, supervision, training, guidance and support to all IT project team members on assigned projects.
- Lead the effort for ensuring agency compliance with the State's project management policies and standards.
Evergreen Technologies, LLC.
TechnologyView all jobs at Evergreen Technologies, LLC.