Digital Media Specialist - 21-02284
Evergreen Technologies, LLC. Levittown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Digital Media Specialist - 21-02284
Ref #: 21-02284
Location: North Wales, PA
Duration: 4 Months
We are seeking a Digital Media Specialist for at least a 4-month project. This is a 100% remote role, but working a full time-40hrs work week. There is a good possibility of extension or conversion to permanent for the right candidate.
As the Digital Media Specialist, there will be occasional travel to client site for meetings, frequency once/month or as needed. You must have the following skills: Leadership skills, Strong personality, Project ownership, Decision maker, Collaborating with multiple team members, Communicative and a Team player.
Our Human Health Division maintains a "patient first, profits later ideology. The organization is comprised of sales, marketing, market access, digital analytics and commercial professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing our medicines to our customers worldwide.
Who we are:
For more than a century, we have been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Today, our company continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world. What we look for: In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing For Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth. Invent. Impact. Inspire.
- A key member of the US Oncology Digital Innovation and Consumer Analytics team, responsible for applying the SCRUM framework and AGILE principles to develop, measure and optimize the Consumer digital marketing channel engagement strategy for their assigned brand(s) (will train on AGILE).
- Collaborate with internal/external stakeholders and media partners to inform Consumer campaign strategy aligned to brand objectives and patient needs.
- Build campaign design through data-driven customer insights in collaboration with marketing.
- Maintain a deep understanding of available data and campaign analytics (both internal and external).
- Recommend channel strategy and investments, including vendor partners, based on channel reach, strategic fit for content, and historical engagement / campaign insights and ROI insights.
- Create the engagement analytic measurement strategy & plan.
- Work with internal and external stakeholder groups (agency partners, marketing, IT, internal centers of excellence) to communicate the engagement analytics & measurement plan to ensure assets are tagged properly to deliver the necessary data.
- Define test & learn plans, monitor performance vs. objectives, and assess depth of engagement to identify recommended adjustments to campaign parameters (channel, content, segmentation).
- Depending on the analytics necessary to deliver on the plan, this individual is responsible to either work directly within systems/tools to pull or analyze the data, run reports or work with support groups to have those reports provided.
- Perform in-depth analysis of customer level engagement and other data sets across several channels to Client insights and make recommendations and decisions about engagement and channel choices.
- Collaborate with members on other agile digital teams to share learnings and best practices.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes & tools and champion the change to help the organization continue to evolve and transform.
- Our Marketing team is passionate about bringing our medicines and vaccines to our patients around the world.
- Through digital marketing and patient analytics, we are able to understand our patients' needs and strive to provide solutions to meet them.
- Education: BA/BS, desired MBA/MS, would also be open to look at candidates with more experience in lieu of degree (Bachelor's).
Required Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of seven (7) years multi-channel marketing and campaign design experience with an emphasis on Consumer digital strategy that optimizes overall patient experience to drive business results.
- Passion for data and analytics with ability to socialize key insights through persuasive story-telling that brings meaningful and actionable context to drive more data-informed decision making.
- Strong knowledge of marketing fundamentals and ability to align marketing strategy and behavioral objectives to tactical campaign design across multiple dimensions (customer, channel, content, cadence).
- Demonstrated change management skills with ability to lead, advocate, influence, and collaborate across various functions at all levels.
- Strong business acumen with ability to translate complex and technical concepts clearly and concisely to broad audiences.
- Innovative mindset with affinity toward experimentation and appropriate risk taking.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex projects/solutions with hands-on, detail-oriented approach.
Evergreen Technologies, LLC.
BusinessView all jobs at Evergreen Technologies, LLC.