Business Analyst - Level 4 - PL-20-00494
Evergreen Technologies, LLC. Fairfield, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Business Analyst will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the BA manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs requirements gatherings, design and code walkthroughs/reviews as requested.
- Verifies that system requirements are traceable, consistent, complete, and testable.
- Writes checklist to track all components involved in application changes.
- Verifies that software applications perform in accordance with system requirements and specifications.
- Writes and maintains test plans based on software requirements and design documents.
- Recommends corrective action to ensure compliance with test plans.
- Tests software applications for concrete, consistent, observable results.
- Measures the severity of failures and defects in accordance with test plan guidelines.
- Clearly and accurately communicates test results to programming staff and/or appropriate management staff.
- Updates applicable tracking system with problem solutions and status.
- Acts as liaison for application groups and external agencies.
- Assists users in developing test plans, test scripts, and implementation plans as requested.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive documentation on all standards and ensures that the information is appropriately published and distributed.
Qualifications/ Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or specialized training.
- 5 years' experience as an IT Business Analyst (requirements gathering, business process mapping,
- Testing, quality assurance and the performance of change management functions).
- Intermediate level knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Knowledgeable of Medicaid subject matter.
- Experience in projects utilizing AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Great pay, based on experience
- Full benefits; medical, dental and vision
- PTO and sick leave
Evergreen Technologies, LLC.
BusinessView all jobs at Evergreen Technologies, LLC.