An experienced service technician of residential gas furnace, heat pump, air conditioning, and ductless
equipment. Also light commercial unit heaters and roof top packaged units.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Maintenance & Service Repairs: Able to fix, repair and maintain all HVAC equipment mentioned
- HVAC Equipment Installation: Work with a team of sheet metal and HVAC pipe-fitters to install HVAC
- Pipe-Wire-Fire: Can gas pipe, install line-sets and controls. Work with refrigerant, test and fire-off
- Hourly wage $25-45/hour DOE
- For projected 2000 hours/year, $10,000 per year of company paid retirement pension
- For projected 2000 hours/year, $7,000 for paid time off
- Company 100% paid Full Medical, Dental & Vision for employee and entire family
- Company Truck and Gas Card
- Company lap-top; phone (or personal phone reimbursement)
- Company Paid Tools & Uniforms
- Training through Local 26 Pipe-fitters & Plumbers Union
- Fun organization with elite co-workers both in the field and in the office
- EL06 (low voltage) License or trainee card in good standing
- EPA CFC Universal Refrigeration License
- Proficient at troubleshooting, repairing and performing maintenance on a wide range of residential
and light commercial equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
- Experience in making repair vs. replace decisions.
- On-call rotation for evening and weekends
- Good driving record
- Professional appearance
- Highly organized, clean and neat truck
- Safety conscious
- Great customer service skills
- Able to climb ladders and get into crawl spaces
- Emotionally mature to handle stress of angry customers
- Strong listening and communication skills
- High school diploma or equal
- 5+ Years of experience in the field
Evergreen State Sheet Metal Inc (parent company)