Brand Marketing Specialist (Entry Level)
Evergreen Promotions Inc. Palm Desert, CA
- Expired: 23 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Evergreen Promotions is a leading direct sales and marketing firm located in the greater Palm Desert area. We have been operating, growing, and expanding into markets nationwide over the last few years. We take a direct approach to bridge the revenue gap our clients experience so that we can target hard-to-reach markets and cost-effectively expand our client's footprint. Right now, we are looking for an ambitious, dynamic individual interested in developing their brand marketing knowledge and being a visible asset to the team.
Evergreen Promotions is successful because of our relentlessly studious nature to keep up with and understand today's times and modern technology so that our firm is always at the forefront of innovation. We prefer to take a direct approach, so our clients always stand out amongst the competition. Our motto and way of thinking are that hard work beats talent when talent doesn't want to work hard. We welcome all past and current experiences and are entirely open to training someone with no prior brand marketing experience.
We want someone to fill the Entry Level Brand Marketing Specialist role and deliver personalized marketing support to territories in the local area through targeted product and service recommendations. As the Entry Level Brand Marketing Specialist, you will analyze and provide brand strategy recommendations based on your experiences with consumer interactions in a designated target market.
Responsibilities of an Entry Level Brand Marketing Specialist:
- Act as a liaison between the customer and the client to increase brand exposure, meet the marketing and client goals, and establish an open line of communication
- Interact face to face by abiding by the CDC guidelines and keeping social distancing rules in mind at all times
- Assist in managing the Brand Marketing team performance and facilitate new promotional material and branding strategies to execute for the campaign
- Manage the daily orientation schedule to ensure the proper materials are available for upper-level management and training needs are fulfilled
- Assist in training, delivering meeting presentations, attending daily conference calls, and be prepared to offer advice for networking needs
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required
- At least 1-2 years of experience in marketing, customer support, sales, or branding
- Must be friendly and approachable
- Must be willing to work a full-time schedule
- Has an open student mentality and is self-driven
- Open to working on performance and merit-based promotions and growth opportunities
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
Powered by JazzHR
Evergreen Promotions Inc.
AddressPalm Desert, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Evergreen Promotions Inc.