Supervisor - Retail Sales Floor Operations
- Posted: June 25, 2022
- Consistent Scheduling & Hours!
- Great Benefits!
- PAID Training & Growth Opportunities!
- Fun and Inclusive work environment!
Our Retail Supervisor is a dynamic role that is responsible for maintaining retail operations at an optimum level. They are responsible for leading retail associates within the store. This role works a rotational assignment supervising various retail categories and ensures customer satisfaction.
A bit about the Position:
- Assign, guide, coach and train employees while performing the work of a Sales Associates as needed.
- Complete retail operational requirements by scheduling and assigning one or more employees.
- Set expectations, instruct, coach and identify training needs.
- Resolve workplace problems by addressing issues that impact employee performance and productivity.
- Prepare reports by collecting, documenting and summarizing information.
- Complete projects by planning, organizing and monitoring assignments.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Maintain orderly operations of the store in the absence of the manager and assistant.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience: 2 years retail with POS and service experience, 1 year supervisor experience.
- Retail store environment
- Temperature varies, loud noises, occasional crowds, exposure to dust.
Benefits and Perks:
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick time
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance & other optional insurances
- Retirement Program with Employer Match available on first day
- Transit Rebate, Near Transit center & Light Rail
- Paid Personal and Professional Development
We believe in the potential of individuals to make positive changes in their lives. We believe that education and training empower people to make those changes. Our vision for the communities we serve is that each person is able to choose rewarding employment, financial security and the experience of educational achievement. Because of our work, people are building their futures, families are strengthened, and our communities are enriched. Evergreen Goodwill is a non-profit organization founded in 1923. We currently operate give Job Training Centers, 24 retail stores and 30 donation sites in King, Snohomish, Skagit, Whatcom and Kitsap County. We employ over 1,500 people in our region.
RetailView all jobs at Evergreen Goodwill