Who We Are
Evergreen Fire and Security (EFS) is a recognized leader in the life safety and security solutions industry. We are entrusted by the Federal Government and commercial customers to protect lives, critical infrastructure, and information by providing and maintaining technically advanced and innovative fire alarm, access control, intrusion detection, CCTV, mass notification, and other critical protection systems.
The Key to Our Success
Our success is due in large part to the experience, skills, and expertise of the best and brightest employees in the industry. As we continue to grow, we are looking for additional qualified experts to join the Evergreen team. Think you have what it takes? Great! We welcome you to submit your qualifications for this great career opportunity at Evergreen Fire and Security.
This opportunity as a Traveling Senior CCTV Technician is perfect for an experienced low-voltage Technician! This individual will serve as a field representative to install, test, repair, maintain, and troubleshoot CCTV systems, and network infrastructures.
- Installs, repairs, tests, and maintains security projects
- Serves as the face of EFS to our customers onsite by providing top-notch service and product training
- Ensures safety through compliance with relevant State and Federal regulations
- Collaborates with in-house EFS teams to improve installations
- Must read and comprehend blueprints, project instructions, and company forms
- Must be able to install conduit as necessary
- Must be able to travel as necessary
- Must maintain confidentiality
- Completes all other duties assigned within your qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have current major CCTV manufacturer certification(s) such as Milestone, Pelco, Bosch, and/or Honeywell certification
- Must have 5 years of field experience installing and servicing Analog and IP CCTV systems to include programming and network connectivity.
- Great customer service skills
- Effective communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Possess a Secret Clearance
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings (drug, background, and driving history)
- Effective when working solo and as part of a team
- Valid driver?s license
- Prior experience working on government contracts or military bases
- OSHA 30 Certificate
- CPR/First Aid Card
- BA Degree
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan
- Up to 4% match available
- 100% vested from day one
- Healthcare flexible spending accounts
- Dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company sponsored group term life insurance
- Corporate perks program
- Opportunities to participate in voluntary benefits such as pet insurance, voluntary life insurance, disability insurance, long term care, hospital indemnity insurance, critical illness insurance, legal services, identity theft protection, and accident insurance
Evergreen Fire & Security is a US government contractor with sensitive access requirements. As our employee, you must also be able to satisfy federal government requirements for access to government information. Unless otherwise stated in the requirements section of an individual job listing, our positions require U.S. citizenship due to the level of access to sensitive information and/or restricted facilities.
Evergreen Fire and Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.