EES is looking for dynamic Urgent Care Physician Assistants for full-time and part-time positions to work in a great environment!
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
· Strong compassionate group culture
· Double coverage in high volume clinics with frequent staff assessments for optimal support
· Very competitive compensation
· Medical, Dental and 401(k)
· 12-hour weekday shifts with shorter weekends
· Flexible schedule
· Paid malpractice insurance
· Assist with hospital privileging process
· 24-hour access to on call specialty physicians
· Access to referrals within hospital system
· 24-hour access to Emergency Department Physician for consultation
· Mentor program
· Robust new hire training program
· Opportunity for growth
· Current license to practice medicine in Washington State
· Excellent clinical skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Effective organizational/time management skills
· 2 or more years Urgent Care and/or ED/Fast Track experience
Evergreen Emergency Services (EES) is a long-standing, local, independent, democratic group of health care providers that has been associated with the EvergreenHealth Hospital system since 1972. At EES our primary goal is providing high quality, safe, compassionate and efficient care.
EES is based in Kirkland, Washington with urgent cares located in the fast growing East-side suburbs of Seattle.