- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're hiring an organized, part-time administrative assistant in the real estate industry. Willing to train someone with a good work ethic. Perfect hours for a real estate agent, caregiver or anyone else looking for about 10 hours of work per week. Contract worker preferred. Might be long-term or short-term.
If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Pay: $15.00/hr+
$15 - $17 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Data entry
- Show homes for rent or sale
- Responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, data entry, and customer service
- You’ll also support the community manager as needed in the office
- High school diploma or GED required
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Professional writing and speaking
- Willingness to learn and contribute ideas
Founded in 1999, a privately held company that owns and operates manufactured housing and RV communities throughout the country. We operate 25 communities in 9 states, comprising more than 4,000 homesites. At Evergreen Communities LLC, we pride ourselves in providing affordable housing in professionally managed communities where residents feel at home and enjoy the many amenities we offer.
Evergreen Communities LLC
AddressFort Wayne, IN
BusinessView all jobs at Evergreen Communities LLC