Evergreen Center is a world-class private human services organization that provides living and learning environments for individuals with developmental disabilities diagnosed with multiple disabilities including Autism, physical disabilities, neurological problems and behavior disorders. Evergreen believes children will develop to their maximum potential when instruction is woven through daily activities and living environments.
Evergreen Center is currently seeking a full time Custodian.
Pay Rate: $12.77-$13.41/hour; $500 Incentive Sign-On Bonus!
- Daily cleaning, mopping, trash removal, restocking of corridors, bathrooms, lounges, classrooms, and conference rooms at the Central Education Facility
- Assist with the cleaning of residential homes when necessary
- Special projects as assigned
- Assist in snow removal operations
- Assist with cleaning of agency vehicles
- Receiving and offloading of equipment and supplies
- High School Diploma or GED, may be waived with strong relevant experience
- Availability to work nights, early mornings, and/or weekends as needed
- Valid driver's license required
- Medical & Dental
- 403(b) with Company Contribution
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Leave Benefits (Sick, Personal, Vacation)
- Voluntary Benefits
- Staff Morale Events (Six Flags, NYC, Foxwoods)
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. Evergreen Center participates in E-Verify.