Should be able to speak Hindi and/or Gujarati in order to effectively interact with participants.
Our energetic, participant-focused adult day care needs a reliable, well-organized Office Manager to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on organization, efficiency and time management. The Office Manager will be responsible for streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation. We’re looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats.
· Develop organizational procedures and systems for office personnel, including filing, billing, accounts payable, payroll and scheduling
· Improve employee and participant engagement rates through active communication and problem-solving efforts
· Manage employee schedules and troubleshoot scheduling conflicts as they arise
· Order supplies and equipment as needed
· Establish team atmosphere through leadership and employee development
Qualification and Skills:
Associate degree required (B.A. or B.S. preferred)
Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
Experience with scheduling, budgeting and payroll
Office Supply management experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Comfort with fast-paced environment
Required - Able to speak Hindi and/or Gujarati