- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Reports To: Service Manager & Site Manager
Performs maintenance duties for the entire facility. All other related duties as needed by the Dealership as instructed by managers.
· Maintenance of the facility and vehicles
· Maintain tool room and run the wash bay
· Perform grounds maintenance for the dealer properties
· May be required to assist in moving displays or equipment within the dealership
· May operate a forklift to transport parts, equipment and supplies for the dealership
· May be asked to deliver equipment to customers as needed
· Ability to lift items weighing upwards to 75 lbs.
· Ability to perform multiple duties as assigned
· Basic knowledge of equipment safety procedures
We have become one of the largest John Deere dealers in the world by focusing on customer service and satisfaction. That philosophy continues today and is shown by each member of our working family. By empowering Team Everglades to go the extra mile, the underlying commitment to product and parts availability as well as our outstanding repair capabilities, we are in the best position to exceed your expectations for the long haul. We hope that consistently meeting your needs as efficiently and effectively as possible will keep you coming back. Thank you for the opportunity to show you the Everglades Difference
Everglades Equipment Group
906 US-301 PalmettoPalmetto, FL
Real EstateView all jobs at Everglades Equipment Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?