Job Title: Grade A Ag Mechanic/Service Tech.
Location: Ft Myers
Technician is responsible for repair and maintenance of a variety of agricultural, lawn maintenance and construction equipment. This technician may be required to go out into the field and service equipment. Candidate will be required to demonstrate a variety of skills from basic mechanical to complex technical diagnostics of modern computerized systems. Must be able to provide own basic tool kit. Must be able to navigate product support software, computer programs for work order maintenance and write reports for customers invoicing. Will be required to exercise good customer relations and handle customer complaints as well as maintain working relationship with fellow employees. Must always follow safety practices.
· Experience working on equipment; preferable in Agricultural, Lawn maintenance or Construction
· Valid Florida Driver’s License
· Mechanical knowledge, preferably z-tracks to 2 Stroke equipment.
· Certification in automotive air-conditioning
· Read hydraulic schematics and diagnose hydraulic system faults
· Read electrical schematics and diagnose electronic faults
· Experience in diagnosing and repair of diesel engines
· Experience with telematics, desirable
· Strong communication skills, great sense of humor preferred
· Must be able to maintain files
· Basic Data Entry and write reports
· Must be able to work in a fast paced, extreme environmental conditions and meet deadlines
· Team builder
· Self-motivated, over achiever
This position offers a very competitive benefits package; including medical and dental coverage, matching 401k and other benefits
Experience Requirement: 3-5 years of mechanic experience
Travel Requirement: As needed to achieve success