- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CDL Truck Driver Job Summary
We are seeking a dependable and efficient truck driver who possesses a great deal of physical and mental stamina able to withstand long hours on the road. Must be organized, detailed oriented, and comfortable working independently. A clean driving record is a must.
CDL Truck Driver Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned vehicle
- Pick-up and safely transport freight, to the intended destination
- Ensure contents are properly secured in a truck, flatbed to prevent damage/injury
- Obtain signatures to confirm and complete deliveries
- Assist in mapping driving routes
- Stay on a predetermined route and ensure timely transport and delivery
- Confirm that the contents of each shipment load matches the manifest document
- Perform inspections of your vehicle prior to and following each trip
- Check weather conditions and road reports before departure
- Always ensure your vehicle is kept clean
- Notify managers of any major maintenance or delivery issues encountered
- Follow delivery schedule and rest at appropriate times
- Maintain detailed driving and delivery logs
- Track and report working hours
- Adhere to company rules and regulations
- Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive in according to the weather/road conditions
- Comply with DOT regulations
- Make safety a priority at all times
CDL Truck Driver Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- CDL license
- Valid driver’s license required
- 2+ years of experience
- Clean driving record with no moving violations
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Skilled at driving and parking large, heavy vehicles
- Alert, focused, and detail-oriented
- Physically and mentally fit
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. at a time
- Possess great physical stamina and focus during long driving shifts
- Comfortable with long-haul transport
- Able to operate an electric lift, hand trucks, pallet jacks, etc.
- Proficient using GPS and other routing systems
- An innate sense of direction
- Self-starter who works well independently
- Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful
- High level of composure and good stress management
This position pays $200 a day
Everflow Supplies Inc
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh CDL A Truck Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.