Everflow Supplies Inc Carteret, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $20 Hourly
Responsible for performing a variety of administrative, office, and clerical functions.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides administrative assistance to the Office Manager and other company officers as required or as requested including word processing, transcription, information research, filing, taking, and directing telephone messages. Drafts memos, financial and other reports as appropriate.
- Plans and assists with executive management meetings.
- Schedules and performs word processing and spreadsheet activities; formats, revises, and prints out final copies of complex documents for other employees.
- Trains employees and assists with questions or problems related to computers.
- Responsible for operating and maintaining office equipment; arranges for repairs when necessary. Makes recommendations for new or additional office equipment as appropriate.
- Scheduling appointments, processing mail, answering phones and ordering supplies. Processing expense reports.
- Ensuring all company catalog material is stocked.
- Event planning
- Coordinates all travel arrangements for the company; researches and makes flight, hotel, and rental car reservations in accordance with company policies and to obtain the most economical and efficient travel. Creates travel itineraries and schedules in accordance with authorized travel requests.
- Gather required documents for expense reports to be approved.
- Assist the Customer Service Dept. when necessary.
- Assist the Accounts Receivable Dept when necessary, by performing basic bookkeeping.
- Put together slide presentations
- Performs other administrative or office duties or projects as required or as assigned.
Reports directly to Office Manager. Assists and coordinates activities with the Office Manager and other managers in the company.QUALIFICATIONS
Computer and software skills: You should be comfortable using Microsoft Office, email, and the internet. Must be able to create presentations, familiar with formulas, creating professional documents.
Multitasking skills: This can be especially important if you also act as a manager. You should be able to juggle several demands at once.
Verbal and written communication skills: These are essential. You should have a solid command of the English language and possess good proofreading skills.
Organizational skills: You must be detail-oriented and organized, able to locate a document or recall protocol at a moment's notice.
Decision-making skills: You'll often find yourself handling several tasks almost simultaneously, so you should be able to prioritize and make time-effective decisions.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 am -5 pm. Friday 8 am- 2 pm.
What we offer...*
- 40 hour work weeks, No Saturdays!
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Company-paid Life insurance
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
- 401K matching
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- ADP discount program
- AT&T cell phone line discount program
Everflow Supplies Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Everflow Supplies Inc