Manager - Digital Marketing
The Manager Digital Is responsible for creating top-quality original content that can be leveraged across multiple web, social media, and email. This position will support the ] team through content strategy, visual content creation and copywriting. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible end-to-end content creation as well as ensuring consistency and high-quality execution.
- Create and manage content and copy for entire site including homepage, categories, landing pages, promotional activity.
- Proofread and edit content.
- Monitor and report any bugs on site.
- Manage markdown process of each delivery including essential deliveries through data manipulation, re-merchandising styles and site.
- Point of contact for all PR needs including shipments, inquiries.
- Create briefs campaigns, including copy, selection of images and direct layout of each campaign.
- Test campaigns in stage before deployment.
- Proofread and edit content.
- Analyze campaigns on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Analyze and update email flows on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Schedule campaigns daily.
- Segment campaigns based off analytics daily.
- Create, maintain, and manage social media calendar.
- Manage all social channels.
- Create all organic content including images, videos, copy and stories.
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs.
- Research, outreach and manage all brand collaborations.
- Provide detailed reports of social interactions and statistics (including influencer and brand collaboration)
- Create all paid content including copy, images, videos.
- Proofread and edit all content.
- Research and track new bloggers and brands to work with.
- Manage all blogger/influencer/brand outreach and partnerships.
- Manage all blogger/influencer/brand collaborations including item shipping, tracking, arrival, content from influencer, tracking and analyzing each influencer campaign.
- Reply to all comments, messages, inquiries and solve any customer issues.
- Engage in conversations about our brand on blogger posts and competitor posts.Schedule images, videos, and all content on social pages.
- Create content for promotional events and new arrivals.\
- Manage all aspects of scheduling and analyzing partnerships for best ROAS.
Required Education and Experience
- Highly organized individual with ability to multi-task / focusing on priority-based tasks.
- Creative thinker; experience with graphic design and Photoshop a plus.
- Excellent writing skills: ability to write content for social media, email copy and other initiatives as necessary.
- Attention to detail; maintaining accuracy of tasks at hand.
- Tech savvy individual who is comfortable learning new computer software.
- Experience managing content across social media platforms (especially Facebook), including writing organic posts, growing brands’ fan base/followers.
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams and meet assigned deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years’ experience in ecommerce marketing & social media.
- Experience in fashion or the apparel industry a plus.
- Experience working with Ecommerce content management systems.
- Experience using Shopify, Google Analytics, Klaviyo.
Intermediate skills in excel (v-lookups).
Everest Search PartnersDallas, TX
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.