CDL Class A Driver or CDL Class B Driver
Everest Scaffolding, Inc. New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
EVEREST SCAFFOLDING, INC. is currently seeking active and responsible CDL Drivers (Class A or B) with good driver’s and commercial driver’s licenses. The job consists of driving from the yard to the job site(s) and back and, when at the jobsite, to assist the crew. Typical work day begins around 6:00AM and driver is usually back to the yard between 3:30PM/7:00PM, however, start/ end times are subject to change due to traffic, operational requirements, customer emergencies and season. Drivers typically work 5-6 days per week, however subject to change due to operational requirements and season. OSHA 10 or 30 Hour and 32 Hour Supported Scaffold certification preferred.
• Must have Class A or B verifiable experience with a commercial vehicle;
• Pass Everest road test;
• Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position;
• Medical card;
• Good personal drivers and CDL licenses;
• Pass background/drug/alcohol test and willingness to submit to random drug/alcohol testing;
• Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions; and,
• Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures.
• This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service. When not driving, the driver is expected to assist the crew at the job site or in the yard;
• Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
o Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines;
o Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards;
o Maintaining vehicle per Company standards (e.g. ensuring vehicle is clean from clutter/ debris); and
o Maintaining accurate records and logs and other tasks as assigned.
Everest Scaffolding, Inc.Why Work Here?
Awesome team and great environment
It's the little things that we do, the way we think and the way we perform that make a big difference. It's what we stand for, and who we stand with, that sets us apart.
1150 Longwood AvenueNew York, NY
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Everest Scaffolding, Inc.