Regional Territory Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Regional Territory Manager
Everest Recruiting is a full-service recruiting firm and has been successfully assisting candidates with their career search for over 10 years. Our customer is seeking a Team Leader to build our core home inspection team. We’re building a different, better home inspection company. Different because we have built-in strategic relationships with real estate agents and other partners. Better because our tech makes clients happier and inspectors more efficient.
What a typical workday looks like:
Manage, maintain, and drive a team of top home inspectors Work with management to develop plans and operational targets Collaborate with our marketing team on local initiatives, including office visits and web conferencesLead monthly team meetings, including marketing and sales training Perform individual inspections, as schedule permits Help to build a culture of excellence
What you need:
- You’re smart, dedicated, honest, optimistic, respectful
- You like to meet people, work hard, and help your team
- You’ve completed numerous high-quality home inspections
- You’ve completed training and professional education
- We expect initial Team Leaders to be our best candidates for national leadership positions.
- Oversee production processes and team members
- Adjust manufacturing results for manufacturing in-process
- Work as shift team leader Ensure that high quality manufacturing standards are maintained
- Provide work direction for team members in a production environment
- Coordinate training for team members Facilitate training for team members
- Coordinating daily manufacturing floor activities
- Appraise performance of team members
- Develop team members through cross training
- Provide leadership role for all team members within production cell
- Assign work to meet daily manufacturing requirements
- Verify that the team members are following standard work
- Prepare the production floor for daily production
- Function as a manufacturing lead for packaging
- Identifying training needs for team members
- Oversee daily workload of evening production team members
- Assigning work-direction to team members
- Ensure that team meets daily and monthly production goals
- Assist in training manufacturing process to other associates
- You have licenses to deliver home inspections, termite, and radon
- You have good standing with InterNACHI or ASHI (optional)
- You have a valid driver’s license
What is in it for you:
- Base salary
- Company vehicle
- Excellent benefits
IF interested, please apply for immediate consideration!
We can do the initial interview and discuss this opportunity with you remotely, without the need of you coming into our office!
With many years of experience in the staffing industry, we only recruit top talent, screen and interview high caliber candidates, and customize our services to meet your needs.
We listen to our clients and design a customized strategy that will impact the hiring process.
Combined with the direct sourcing, mining technology databases and in-depth industry knowledge we utilize our years of extensive experience to qualify top talent.
Everest RecruitingWhy Work Here?
Excellent opportunity- Great Organization