Please read through the job description and if you feel you have the necessary qualifications, please submit your resume asap to be considered for the job,
- Rotates through all the tasks required in assigned production processes.
- Inspects and packs finished products.
- Acts as first line of inspection. Audits quality of parts on a regular basis.
- Communicates effectively to support continuous process improvement.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of equipment failures and/or quality deficiencies.
- Adheres to all company and departmental safety procedures, including use of personal protective equipment when necessary.
- Conducts water testing on irrigation products.
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
- Regularly lift, push, pull and/or move up to 50 pounds.
High school diploma or equivalent.
One year of experience in a manufacturing environment.