Our client is looking for a Call Center Team Leader that will be responsible for providing leadership through their inbound and outbound call centers ensuring quality, engaging and efficient service to our current and prospective customers. Day-to-day activities of the call center inclusive of best practices in hiring, motivating, rewarding, coaching, counseling, training and problem solving of customer service teams consistent with the company's core values and brand standards.
Essential responsibilities will include:
- Driving operational excellence in our call centers to achieve targeted answer rates, call quality and utilization rates with a focus on continuous call center operational and efficiency improvements.
**CORE JOB DUTIES**
- Supervising, coaching and providing counsel to contact center associates
- Ensuring issues are handled efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner - Working directly with Managers to achieve all contact center goals and objectives
- Utilizing call routing and staffing application
**_Customer Service Responsibilities_**:
- Manage incoming calls and answer calls in the order in which they are received.
- Respond to and resolve customer questions, requests and complaints. Utilize the scripted responses outlined in the Customer Care Manual.
- Compassionate Use Registry searches.
- Accurately meet customers' needs promptly and effectively.
- Obtain proper information from the appropriate departments and use as needed when helping the customers.
- Communicate with employees to maintain a steady patient traffic flow to maximize sales and customer satisfaction.
- Consult with the Subject Matter Expert on duty in order to provide correct product suggestion to customer.
- Refer to the Customer Care SOP in order to ensure proper protocol when assisting the customers..
- Discuss the Company's economic hardship plan and have the customer complete and return form and enclosed subsequent documentation in order for the company to determine if patient is eligible for a lower cost product.
**Cannabis based Education and Guidance**:
- Maintain knowledge of all applicable state and local laws.
- Maintain an understanding of cannabis based therapeutics, and services provided by the Company.
- Educate patients on the processes of registration, renewals, lost registration documents, etc.
- Maintain an understanding of the products, dosing, and routes of administration.
- Record specific requests, preferences, and notes concerning patient registration status using appropriate software.
- Maintain awareness of patient input and suggest changes to improve service or product.
- Prepare documents as needed to assist patients in registering.
- Ensure all patient files are current and required documentation is on file and follows all guidelines.
- Maintain patient database through entering new patients, adding or removing membership, updating changes in information, scheduling appointments and updating patient registration status.
- Coordinate with the Call Center Manager for office supplies as needed.
- 2+ years prior supervisory experience in customer service, call center
- 3+ years experience in a call center customer service position
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, fast paced environment
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm